Friday, June 18, 2004

Bill's Blog


So I guess "My Life" isn't exactly Bill's blog, but it's close, and it got me thinking. What if the former player/prez did have a blog? Imagine the excitement of stopping by "Bill's Presidential Blog" or some such thing each day to see what was up with the Big B, Hils, Al Bore, and even M. The same events that were nearly disasterous for BC's marriage and presidency when they were finaly exposed under the hygenic lights of the mainstream media are just the kind of thing that makes a blog truly sparkle. Surely the public would have had an easier time of forgiving the big man if we had only been traveling down that lusty road from the very begining. The intamate relationship between writer and reader that a blog grants is just the thing that Americans needed before we could more willingly grant Bill the kind of intamate relationship between man and woman that Hils just couldn't dish out. What's more, don't start thinking that Bill's sexcapades are the only details I want from inside the oval office. A personal, insider's scoop of the daily white house happenings straight from the boss's mouth would be a far better way to get to know our president than the staged speeches he delivers on national TV. And, when things get rough, there would always plenty of room to post our own comments on Bill's blog - guiding him gently along his way. The more I think about it, the more wonderful it all sounds. Perhaps we could get GW to start a blog!? A brutally truthful, bitingly witty, and intelligently humorous catalogue of Bush 43's presidential adventures and musings!

right...

So I guess we'll have to stick with BC's memoir for the time being. I hate to say it, but I think Dickens is getting put on hold for Clinton. If you're not joining me, I'll try to let y'all know how it is.

No comments: